lundi 5 mars 2012

Love & HM

Got myself completely spooked by the idea of having a boyfriend lately...stupid, I know.

Took a while for me to realize I was still young and still a woman after my divorce two years ago, but I'm starting to reconsider things right now. But HM isn't exactly what you would define as sexy or attractive... It does take a lot for someone to go through all this with you...to stick around.

I know, maybe I'm over reacting (as usual, some might say), it's not like I was a leper or anything, but I realize that it was tough finding someone decent without HM, and now...Well, you get the picture.

Maybe it's nothing, maybe I just don't trust myself or others enough...God only knows.
Maybe I should just take things as they come...
One day at a time...

It's scary, though.

There. It's out of my system now.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire