mercredi 10 octobre 2012

Long drawn out days

That's official. Have been staying at home for 8 months now and the days seem longer and longer. I get so bored I could screem!!

I've been trying to go back to work normally, but every time I seemed to get closer to my goals, the job offer would just vanish...
So ever since the beginning of the month I try to find ways around boredom. I've tried a lot of things, but still it doesn't work.
Music, drawing, singing, knitting, housecleaning... There's only so much you can do within a day. I thought about translating fanfiction and other stories on the net. Just for the art of it.
Sounds like a good idea. And it can take some time, so I won't even see the time fly by.
Yeah, that's what I'll do, translating stuff. Alright, let's go!!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire