mercredi 24 octobre 2012

My life behind walls

My life is starting to look a lot like tthat of a prisoner...

Spending most of your time in your bedroom doesn't help you feel normal or free. Recently, that's the way I spend my days: Wake up, eat, shower, bedroom, bedroom and then eat again and bedroom again till around 5:00pm.

I must say that the lightheadedness I feel through out the day doesn't help either. I almost fell flat on my face yesterday while going to the drug store. So to avoid falling and fainting and scaring everyone every time, I stay at home.  I know, it's not the best of plans, but well, it works. Well, sort of.

Having a social life isn't easy, but I try to keep in touch with my friends. I do my best not to feel depressed. It's stupid, but being all dressed up even if I'm home helps a lot. I do my hair and wear some make up and nail polish and it does help!

I also try to keep a good level of activities like knitting, playing the guitar or writing stories, and suddenly I don't feel so alone anymore.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire